Sunday, March 21, 2010

#4 Take a random spur of the moment trip

3/28/2008
Melissa an I started texting in the morning. We were playing around with the idea of driving to Cleveland Ohio and surprising a friend who was working there. I said any other weekend would have worked but we were replacing the carpet in the office where I worked and I was going to have to go in Sat so they could finish, so we decided we would not be able to go.
around noon the carpet guys told me they would be finished by 5. I immediately texted Melissa and said the trip is on! when I got off work at 5 I hurried home to pack a few things for the weekend. we meet and left around 6 and arrived in Ohio around midnight. It was definitely a surprise to or friend when we showed up at the hotel. the next day we did a little sight seeing in Cleveland and went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and headed for home Sunday. We had a lot of fun on our random trip! It was fun to just go and do something with out ant set plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment